Friday, 24 January 2014

A day out with my friend

Yesterday I decided to spend some time with my best friend - Ola and because I'm on my winter break, we had more free time than we usually do. While we were walking on the main square of our town we saw pigeons. It was so cold that day that we thought 'they don't have anything to eat, they have to be hungry', so we decided to feed them. They were so hungry, that they ate a whole bag of seeds in two minutes. 

this photo was taken during summer but I just wanted to show you the square and this cute little pigeon :)

Next, we went to my favourite café ever. This place is a mix between a bookshop and a café, so almost everywhere you look, you see books. For me - book lover, it's amazing :)





I had a really good time that day :)
That's all for now, thank you for reading xx




5 comments:

  1. this looks like such a lush day! love spending time with friend, it is so important and fun.

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing day! Great pictures and whatever’s on that last picture, I want it! Looks delicious :) x

    justagingersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great day, I really hate pigeons, and i would love to get out of cold England and travel and never been to Poland which is a place I would like to visit ;) Officially on of your followers on blogger, if you could check out my blog and maybe follow, if your free it would make my day!

    Rebecca,
    http://passionphotography-passionphotography.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cafe, the ice-cream! <3
    Love the pictures. :)
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics :D
    XO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete