Thursday, 30 January 2014

Zara and makeup haul

Hello!

First of all, I'd like  to thank you, sweethearts so much for wishing me happy birthday! That was so nice of you! <3


In this post I'd like to show you some items that I bought last week in Zara and in a drugstore: 




The first thing I got from Zara is this amazing caramel bag. For me, it's not too big, not too small, just right. I am very happy about this purchase, because it was only for £23 and I think it's a pretty low price for Zara.




My next purchase is this oversize thingy. When I was buying this I was just thinking 'It's black and it seems to be comfy, what else do you need'... so I got it ;)


Then, I saw this little black dress and it just screamed 'buy me!'. It's knee length, basic and just classic so I think it will create a really simple and nice outfit. 



Another black item... got to stop. It may not look very appealing in the picture but it looks better, trust me. It's cropped so I think it would be very nice to wear it with some high waisted jeans. The thing that made me buy this is that on the sides of the sleeves it has like a net material, so you can see through it. It just looks cool ;)


My last purchase from Zara, are these dark green leggins and just let me tell you, that this is the most comfortable pair of leggings that I've ever worn in my life. 

Now, the drugstore part: 




These babies are just amazing. The Rimmel foundation leaves my skin glowing and looking healthier. I don't think I have to tell you how incredible Baby Lips is and then the Affinitone concealer has a very good coverage and it stays a very long time so I highly recommend it :)

That's it for now, hope you like this post. To the next post! Bye! <3

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful bag <3
    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and the varsity shirt! And I've never seen that foundation before but it makes me want to go and look for it! :P

    Emma
    www.the-yellowbird.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these seems so beautiful ! <3

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/2014/01/j15-il-faut-tenter-de-vivre.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lonving babylips right now!
    thanks for sharing!
    -MJ
    marleeandyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purse from Zara is so cute! :) Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag! And wake me up foundation is my life!

    -Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Zara jumper with the 47 one, so cute and definitely in the style of sports luxe!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post ❤️So cool and stylish.
    I love your blog so much! Have a great day :)
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try that Rimmel foundation!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! Love the bag!

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog!! For sure following! Check mine out if you get a chance! :)

    http://alwaysiz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the bag and baby lips balm great picks <3

    www.krystelcouture.com x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday! Love your Zara bag! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! For more info check out my blog :)
    -Rebecca
    http://rebeccamariaphotographyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post! I love that caramel bag! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That bag is gorgeous! Along with the sweaters! I love Zara aha xx
    Check out my blog?? It would be well appreciated and comment what you think!
    thanks!
    http://sunniesandplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete