Sunday, 16 February 2014

Let's get better at...

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about my goals and plans and I realized that I have a tendency to doing a little bit of everything: playing ukulele, writing, cooking, taking pictures -  EVERYTHING. I can get good at it but never great. The thing is, I don't pay attention to a certain activity, I do everything at once. I want to change it. 

When I used to go to dancing classes, I was the only one that could do the splits and I remember this great feeling - I was good at something and that stood out, so I figured out, why not? Why shouldn't I feel the same way again? I can do this! 



Therefore, my new goal is to be able to do the splits again. I know it's not something that I could go to Got Talent with but for me it's all about my own satisfaction, I'm doing this for myself. I am going to stretch every single day for at least 10 minutes. Small steps will do. With this post, I'd like to encourage you to get good at something wether it's cooking, doing makeup, dancing - whatever makes you happy, so set a goal for yourself, yes, it needs patience to achieve it, but that's what it's all about. :)

If you want to join me on my little journey, comment down below telling me what is your new goal and I hope we'll be able to just get better at something together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh! I almost forgot! Now I have an instagram, so if you want to follow me and I'll follow back for sure!

Click here:
http://instagram.com/itsnattblog

much love, Natt xx

16 comments:

  1. you should maybe try the 30 day yoga challenge on youtube for helping with you stretching i'm half way through and founding it really good

    i'm now following you gfc and bloglovin i'd love it if you followed me back

    Jorden xx http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thatnk you for your suggestion!

      Delete
  2. I use to dance too and ever since I stopped my flexibility has decreased drastically. This post really helped me though because it reminded me that I need to start stretching again. Hopefully I will be able to do middle splits by summer. :)

    By the way.. I just so happen to noticed that your reading Pandemonium? How is it so far? I'm obsessed with the Delirium series!
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♡ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pandemonium - so far so great, highly recommend it :)

      Delete
  3. You can do it girl! Stretching every day helps. I am always amazed that I can still do the splits, even thoughI havent danced in awhile! I can totally relate, too. I feel like I do a bunch of little things but if I focused on just one main thing I could be super great at it!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post! yeah you can do it!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing the splits is a great goal! I practice taekwondo, and my goal is to learn some new forms. It's funny, I just wrote a post about setting new goals too! Good luck :)

    -Riley XO
    smilesnomatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award! For more information, click here

    Cathy // helllo, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it you on the picture ? Looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not me on the picture, I found it on tumblr ;)

      Delete
  8. Amazing idea :) I used to be able to do the splits also but not any more haha not that flexible but I do yoga daily and trying to build that up again as my new years resolution :) I wish you luck and hopefully you can do it :D xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great goal! :) I used to dance too, but I was never able to do the splits perfectly, haha. Currently I'm working on a better blogging schedule! :P

    xo,
    Emm
    doodleandstories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post. Lovely Blog.
    I am following your blog. pls follow back,xxx
    BeautyDrugs
    My Blog New Post, Click it to comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete