Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Coffee time with my bestie

Hi there! :)

You know it's a good day if you don't have to be in school/work for looong hours, well...Today I had to be in school for only two hours, two hours! That's nothing! So happy about that fact ;) Later on that day me and my best friend thought about going somewhere, where we can chill out and have a little chat. We went to a lovely coffeehouse down the main street of our town. We found our table, ordered two coffees and finally had a chat. I reckon that sometimes you need a time with your friends to just sit down and talk about nothing and everything and it makes your day a lot more interesting and fun. 


Next to our table, there was a very nice wall... Yes, walls can be nice, look: :)






A selfie with my bestie :) x
Question for today: What was a highlight for you today? Any interesting stories? Comment down below. 

I had a really nice day and I hope you (yes, you reading this) had a lovely day too :) Thank you so much for stepping by and I'll talk to you soon, bye! :) x

23 comments:

  1. Great post, I love going to get coffee with my besties as well. I went to the beach with my bestie yesterday, and had a wonderful time. Just found your blog, and hope to come by again.
    Kelsi
    Messy Bits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you had a wonderful time :) Thank you for stepping by xx

      Delete
  2. Best way to catch up.. Over a yummy coffee!! They look delish and you girls look beautiful too, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog I appreciate it,
    Have a lovely day !
    www.zoloriri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome!

    Great post, thanks for sharing! I'm also your newest follower! :D

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww lovely post, now i wish i have a coffee bestie :(

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! I really like that quote you snapped a picture of! Coffee with a friend is always good! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love it when school finished early! It was the best feeling ever! (p.s. you're right, that's a nice wall!) haha xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had loads of fun! Great pictures,
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute post <3
    http://urbanbeautylush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are adorable! I hope you had a great day!

    Check out my style if you get a chance!
    xo

    Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) and I will check your blog out xx

      Delete
  10. You and your friend are soo pretty!

    I'm Evi and I'm just bringing my blog up from break and it would be awesome if you checked it out!

    http://evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the drinks look lovely! too bad that i have a sore throat and probably am too ill to have any cold drinks haha xx

    http://nastyadts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! I was just passing through and wanted to leave a comment saying how much I like your blog, it's so cute. New follower over here. Happy blogging xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you, that's so sweet! x

      Delete