Sunday, 6 July 2014

June favourites | 2014

Bonjour! :)



Yep, we have the first week of July and you know what that means...It's time for June favourites! So here are some items that I've been loving lately:


Popcorn lip scrub from LUSH. I bought it last year in December in Berlin, when I was there for some kind of Christmas Festival and I couldn't decide if I should get the popcorn one, or the bubblegum one. As you can see, I bought the popcorn one and I have to say, I really like it. 


If you don't like salty scrubs, then I would recommend buying the bubblegum one or just a different taste of this scrub that's fruity and sweet. But other than that, it does its job, it doesn't irritate your lips and if you like the taste of salty popcorn, then it tastes nice :)


Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden. For me, this is and ideal fragrance for summer. It's fresh and fruity and not overwhelming. This is my second bottle and I have to say that this is one of my favourite scents for summer :)


This L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes mascara is amazing! It doesn't create a spider effect and it adds a pretty good volume to my lashes. It is a big YES for me this summer.




L'Oreal Paris Eyeliner - incredible! My mom bought this for me in May because I needed a good eyeliner for my school graduation ball. I danced all night and was dripping with sweat (I know, attractive haha) and it didn't come off at all and it looked just the same way as it did when I put it on. 


Well, 'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green. I know, I know...Too many feels. If you haven't read this book yet, that's weird...but seriously it's a masterpiece, bring some tissues with you and READ THIS BOOK. Okay? :')


The last one is the Sephora make up palette. As you can see I've already used a lot of the Natural coloured eyeshadow, but generally you can do soo many looks with these colours, a very subtle look or a really dark smoky eye.


That's all for now, thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my last post and I shall talk to you soon, bye! :) xx

20 comments:

  1. Cool Post!
    http://evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    antonella:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your post. Have you tried the butterfly effect one, I think you would enjoy it! If you have a moment could you check my blog out.
    http://simplyeasierliving.blogspot.com/
    I followed you on bloglovin and I was wondering if you could do the same.
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've tried the butterfly effect one and I really like it :) thank you for the comment though :) xx

      Delete
  4. I went to Lush for the first time a few days ago and was tempted to buy that popcorn lip scrub. Maybe I'll pick it up next time! Also, have you tried L'Oreal Telescopic mascara? It's magic for lengthening lashes!

    Nicole
    www.meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara but I want to try it now :) x
      thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  5. Hello doll. I own a beauty blog with makeup reviews, tips, fashion..... Check it out, if you like it please follow: Nika's Beauty Land

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to lush, but seeing your post and everyone else's recommendations, i'm dying to go! Great post lovely :)
    xx

    http://amelia-kay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish there was Lush in Poland, because popcorn lip scrub sounds tempting!!!

    Mary

    http://crazyinlife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I love all your favourites! Especialy TFIOS, popcorn lip scrub and the mascara x
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lush and now I want to try this lip scrub!)

    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden, it's such a gorgeous fragrance and and all-time classic!

    I didn't know about Lush's popcorn lip scrub, I only knew about the bubblegum one which I love! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great favourites! The lip scrub looks so good!
    Have an amazing day, dear!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Natt! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here, if you'd like: http://meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com/2014/07/random-facts-about-me-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete