Saturday, 26 July 2014

MILKSHAKE BAR FUN!

What's up everyone? :)

Recently, a milkshake bar has been opened in my town and since that time, it's been my favourite place to grab a milkshake or some delicious onion rings. 



My best friend and I ordered onion rings - soo good. I went for a coffee-nutella shake and Alex (my bestie) went for banana-raspberry shake. I have to say: nothing makes me happier, than having a day out with my friend and eating unhealthy food ;) 


What is more, I love the design of this place, you almost feel like you're in a real American milkshake bar. 


At the end of the day, we bought MilkyWays and felt like we are five year old again :) It was a lovely day! What was the highlight of your week? Tell me in the comments. 

If you liked this post, 'like' it on bloglovin, it helps a lot, I shall talk to you soon, bye! xx

P.S. I changed the blog design, do you like it? 



21 comments:

  1. I like it as its more mature and when I look at it I think of it as stylish but fun if you get me xo

    Rebecca :)
    www.rebeccamariaphotographyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you lovely, I get you xo

      Delete
  2. The milkshakes look delicious! I think your new blog design looks very elegant & I really like it :)
    xoxo

    amelia-kay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm.. Looks delicious.
    Glad you had a great day!

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your milkshakes sound delicious! Craving onion rings now as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha these onion rings were really yummy ;) x

      Delete
  5. Great pics! The food looks delicious.

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food looks so good! Ugh the shakes <3 I would love for us to stay in touch via GFC! Let me know what you think and have a wonderful day!

    xo
    Yujin
    La Celestials

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaha I live in California, and I've never seen one of these before, it's so cute and those milkshakes + onion rings look delicious!
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that it's everywhere in U.S.A. haha, but if you find that kind of place give it a try ;) xx

      Delete
  8. Milky Ways are the most delicious things ever- my favourite chocolate bar! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to try out those so talked about milkshake for so long now it's ridiculous really ahah
    (or onion rings for that matter)
    Beijinho*

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look just so tasty & would you like to follow
    each other on GFC, Bloglovin? Lemme
    know & thanks for stopping by my
    blog!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. A coffee-nutella shake sounds amazing! I'm so jealous!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Food look so good omg! I absolutely love eating onion rings. The milkshake looks good too. xx
    Hope you can visit my site. If you want to follow each other via GFC just let me know. Love your site! :) Followed you already.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've really got an eye for photography! Going to follow you on bloglovin' right now! :) xx

    - Darcy Victoria
    xox

    ReplyDelete