Sunday, 28 December 2014

Put some glitter on! | nails

Here we go - an another nail polish post! Lately, I've been thinking about some nail art for New Years Eve but I don't want to go crazy with patterns and textures, so I thought - let's go simple!



First look is a dark combination of essie and Sally Hansen nail polishes. Essie - 'aruba blue' and Sally Hansen - #675 'Mermaid's Tale'. It all depends how much glitter you want, you can put it only on the ring finger or go for it and paint all of your nails with a glittery nail polish! 


This green combination is a really fun and cute look that will spice up your whole outfit and make it more interesting. The first one is '#10 I'm Not A Greenager' by Catrice Cosmetics and the glittery one is by Victoria's Secret and it's called 'Envied'.


Last but not least, a really sweet look. Essie's 'Bachelorette bash' and 'Just Kiss Me' by Victoria's Secret is a great combination of bright pink colours with a little bit of glitter. 

I think, that these three fun and cute looks are perfect for The New Years Eve! Which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments! 

Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon! xo

10 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love the sally Hansen nail glitter- they are so preety! X

    thatpollyanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second combo the best, the green shades are gorgeous!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria Secret looks fabulous! I'm currently wearing essie's golden-sparkle shade and I love it:)

    xx,

    Go Prada Yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm following your beautiful blog on bloglovin! I love glitter polishes and they're perfect for this time of year! I love the Victoria Secret 'Just Kiss Me' polish! x

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following me and commenting! Just followed you back :) x

      Delete
  6. Just found & followed your blog, it's so lovely! I love that Victoria Secret nail polish, I think the last combo is my favourite :)

    xx angela // the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, just followed you back! :) x

      Delete