Tuesday, 28 April 2015

PANCAKES FEAST






Me and my best friend have been craving pancakes for such a long time now and finally, we decided to go to a Milkshake Bar in our town and have a pancake feast! I ordered a stack of pancakes with Nutella, bananas, ice cream and strawberry syrup - it was soo yummy but I couldn't finish the whole thing, I was so full haha ;) And my friend's order was: a stack of pancakes with maple syrup, ice cream and berries. For drinks we ordered refreshing lemonades with mint. It was a really nice day out and what's important: the pancakes were delicious!


17 comments:

  1. WOW. Ok, these look fantastic!!! <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, I can only imagine how they must have tasted! Great choice of pancakes too, that's also my go-to choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! Pancakes are the best ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pancakes look amazing!!!! Nutella for breakfast is my favorite.

    whitnibble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nutella for breakfast too, yumm! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my god they look amazing! I wish I had a place like that near me!! x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, how yummy do these look!!

    Chloe // Candidly Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this looks totally AMAZING :)

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I eat too many pancakes haha! These just look so good! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pancakes looks gorgeous! Mouth is drooling! :)

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete