Sunday, 19 April 2015

WEEKLY FAVOURITES | PART II

Hello again lovelies! :) 

Today I'm bringing you the next part of my 'Weekly favourites' with a product that a lot of people have been raving about for ages - it is the one and only L'Oréal Paris le correcteur Perfect Match. It's an amazing concealer and here's why I love it so much: 





First of all, the coverage is incredible. I reckon that this is the main reason why I love it so much. Not only do I use it under my eyes, but also everywhere where I have redness or an uneven skin tone. Personally, I have a couperose skin so my cheeks are naturally kind of pinkish which is not really a good thing when you want to have an even skin colour, therefore, I use this Perfect Match concealer. Because it has a slightly yellow undertone (at least the shade that I've got, which is '1 Ivory'), it covers the redness amazingly well. 

Secondly, because I have a really dry skin, it does matter to me if a concealer or a foundation creates this kind of flakey skin effect, where it shows dry places on your face. This one doesn't do that, even on the contrary - in my opinion, it has quite a moisturizing formula.

When it comes to the practical aspect of it - the Perfect Match concealer is a great deal. For example: in Boots you can buy it for £6.99 which is not that expensive considering how good the product is and at the same time comparing it to other concealers on the market. What is more, you don't need to use crazy amounts of it for a good coverage, so the product itself lasts for a long time. 

Summing up, I really recommend this concealer, not only for people with really dark circles or a couperose skin, but for everyone that want this 'even skin tone' look.

Tell me in the comments below: what is your favourite concealer at the moment? 

As always, thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.
Love, Natt x

17 comments:

  1. I've not seen this concealer about before - my favourite is the good ol' Collection Lasting Perfection - I'm hooked! xx

    Kirsty Leigh // A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog!
    follow you (56) , I hope you follow back )))
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive heard lots about this concealer, great post!
    http://www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely, must pop it on the list of things I need to get. Lovely review and I love your daisy chain bracelet so cute xx
    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't think we have that here, my favorite at the moment is nars creamy concealer!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this looks really nice! I may have to try it, thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely bracelet! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures!! This drugstore concealer sounds great. :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite is from Witch and also Collection which stays put for long! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete