Saturday, 25 April 2015

WEEKLY FAVOURITES | PART III

For this Weekly Favourites I thought it'd be cool to show you these two gorgeous eye shadows by Maybelline New York that I've been using for ages now and I just love them! :)




What I love about them is the fact, that not only are there two eye shadows in one 'palette', but also they are in a really high quality. The colours are so beautiful and work together really nicely when blended to achieve a subtle smokey eye. Even though, at first glance they may seem to be not very pigmented, trust me - they are, especially when you apply an eye shadow base beforhand. What is more, their shimmery texture was a big surprise to me, at first I thought the shimmer would be overwhelming but it really isn't. It actually complements the colours in a subtle way, giving them a little more life if you know what I mean. Last but not least, as you can see in pictures above, the second colour is not 'even' - it is kind of mixed with various shades that are simmilar to the main colour. Therefore, when you do your eye makeup, it is different and unique every time.

What is your favourite eyeshadow at the moment?

As always, thank you so much for reading and have a great day! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these look lovely! I may have to try the Mocha Mirage ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I really need to get my hands on some :) x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. those eyeshadows are stunning!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some of the most beautiful eye shadows I've ever seen!!! I'll have to pick a few up, since I LOVE the Maybelline color tattoos. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, stay in touch!! :)

    whitnibble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure thing! thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete