Wednesday, 8 July 2015

5 Easy Breakfast Ideas For Summer | Vegan

One thing I absolutely love about summer is fruit. Fresh fruit available almost everywhere you go. Why not use that? When almost every single day is so hot you're literally melting, you probably don't want to eat a big bowl of warm oatmeal, at that moment a refreshing breakfast filled with fruit is definitely a better idea. 

Here are some pictures that I found on We Heart It that probably look way nicer in comparison to mine ;) If you want to, I'll make a recipe for any breakfast idea that is included but overall, they are very easy and quick to make. Let's get started!

1. Smoothies




You can literally throw any kind of fruit and add a green vegetable to a blender and you have a vitamin bomb right in front of you. Tip: if you want your smoothies to be extra refreshing, freeze some fruit beforehand!

2. Healthy sandwiches


Avocado, hummus, peanut/almond butter, tomatoes, salad, cucumbers and the list goes on. There are so many healthy and vegan alternatives for sandwiches! You don't have to put mayo, ham and cheese in your sandwiches to make them 'taste nice'. Use natural, fresh ingridients and your tummy will thank you for that.  

3. Acai bowl


How I like to make them is I just do everything like I would with a smoothie, I just put less water/juice to the blender so it's creamier. Then just have fun with it! Put your favourite granola on top, seeds, fruit, coconut shavings - anything you want. This breakfast is super filling and so fun to make!
4. Mono meals


I could talk for hours about how beneficial mono meals are. But what are they? It's simply when on your plate you only have one type of food. For example only bananas or mangos etc. It is soo easy for your body to digest and it gives you a kick of energy, which is perfect for mornings! And what's cool about it, you don't have to be a chef to prepare them.

5. Salad


Why not have a salad in the morning? Something I discovered not long ago, is that leafy greens are great with berries! Pair them up and add some seeds or nuts on top. I think, it's a fun breakfast alternative that everyone should try.

If you like these kind of posts then let me know by clicking 'save' on Bloglovin' :) 
Thank you for reading and take care! x
Natt

11 comments:

  1. I love making myself a smoothie for breakfast. Fast, easy and delicious!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look all so yummy! <333

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I only have a personal one :(

      Delete
  3. I am absolutely dying to try an Acai bowl they always look amazing on instagram haha x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acai bowl is always instagram worthy haha xx

      Delete
  4. Mono meals are my favorite in the morning, 'cause I'm neither a morning person or chef, so ain't nobody got time for anything else. I would love to make smoothies in the morning though, it would give the perfect start!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mono meals are great! Thank you for commenting xx

      Delete
  5. Yum, yum, yum! I love how healthy & good everything looks. I enjoy drinking smoothies & sandwiches in the morning. I need to start creating acai bowls. Salad in the morning..hmm? I might give it a shot!

    Mafer, Concientizando x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks delicious! I've never tried an acai bowl before but I'm so intrigued by them. It's like a spoonable smoothie!

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete