Monday, 9 November 2015

Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner




For a long time now I've been looking for a perfect makeup brush cleaner. The one that will get rid of any type of makeup product - foundation, eye shadow, blusher etc. The one that won't damage or worsen the condition of the brushes and what's more, the one that I'll be able to use when I'm in a rush. A lot of cleaners have a formula that makes brushes take forever to dry. 

This one on the other handI have been using for about three months now and I couldn't be happier with it. When I bought it, I was a little sceptical at first, because I thought that its liquid formula wouldn't do the job right - I was soo wrong.

In order to clean your brushes with this product all you need to do is spray it 3-4 times depending on how big the brush is and gently wipe the brush onto a lint-free cloth to remove the makeup. I usually use a kitchen towel. What I love about the Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner is that you don't need to rinse your brushes with water. All you have to do is let them air dry, which takes no time, because of its light consistency. As it says on the bottle, it is a daily cleaner so it's not harsh for the bristles of a brush. As I previously mentioned, I've been using this one for about three months now and I haven't seen any damaging effects on my brushes, in fact - after treating them with this cleaner they look like brand new every time! 

If you can get your hands on this product, I highly recommend you to go to Sephora and grab one for yourself.

How do you clean your brushes?


Thank you for reading and take care!
xoxo, Natalia

5 comments:

  1. Sounds really good, such a quick way to clean your brushes! I usually just use a gentle soap and water, but it takes a while, especially doing it everyday!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that too, but it took too long for brushes to dry :(

      Delete
  2. Great review! I usually clean my brushes with baby shampoo! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could save me soooo much money - I hate cleaning my brushes so I just replace them too often instead but this is perfect! x

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete