Monday, 28 March 2016

April wish list

We all do this - we go on 'online window shopping' and then everything that catches our eye haunts us until we finally get our hands on it. Because it's Easter break now, I have more spare time than usual, which means I have been spending a lot of my free time on 'online window shopping'. So here it is - my wish list for April. In the comments section below let me know, what items can be found on your wish list for the next month. 


So the first one is NYX Butter Gloss - a NYX lip product I've heard so many great opinions about. I'd love to try the one in the shade 'Praline', because it looks like a great nude colour that would perfectly complement any kind of eye makeup, from a smokey one to various daytime natural looks. 

The second one is fakeup hydrating under eye concealer by Benefit. A lot of concealers unfortunately have a drying effect on the delicate skin under the eyes. This one claims to have an effect that is quite the opposite - it's supposed to hydrate the area and conceal the dark circles at the same time. If it works as it says, then I'm sold!

One more product from Benefit on my April wish list - dew the hoola liquid bronzer - another one I've heard wonderful things about. That's why I wouldn't mind adding it to my makeup collection and testing it out myself, especially in the spring season, where a little sun kissed look is particularly welcome. 


The next two are fashion items: one being a bomber jacket from ZARA and number two - black flats from ZARA as well. I think these two would give me a good start in refreshing my spring wardrobe since I've never owned a bomber jacket before, especially with a fun print like this one. 

What is on your April wish list?

Thank you for stopping by!
Natalia xx

8 comments:

  1. love the bomber! x
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is amazing! I really want to try the Dew the Hoola too! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket, I have the Benefit Dew the Hoola and it's great! Defiantly try and pick it up this month.
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to pick it up this month :) thanks for sharing xoxo

      Delete
  4. I want to try NYX too..

    www.lifewithalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Zara bomber jacket is absolutely gorgeous. I love the detailing. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. NYX is typically pretty good, so I think you will like their butter glosses.

    aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with that bomber jacket OMG!

    Christina ♡ from Okay Christina

    ReplyDelete