Friday, 20 May 2016

Get To Know Me Tag

Hello, it's me (I'm so lame)

So... I had an idea. I don't know if it's good one but oh well - I thought, that by doing this tag I would give you a chance to get to know me a little bit more and reassure you that I'm not a robot behind a computer screen but a living human being. Interested? Let's go!

Picture taken from WeHeartIt.

1. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? 

I actually don't have a middle name. Exciting, I know.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL? 

Art, I loved it. Unfortunatelly I only had art for one year and it's no longer in my curriculum but if I had to chose my favourite it would definitely be it.

3. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK?

Probably right now I'd say it's aloe vera juice/drink. You know, this one with chunks of aloe vera. Or just green tea - it's my go to drink as well. 

4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?

It changes all the time and I don't think I can say I have an all-time favourite song but at the moment I love 'Lua' by Bright Eyes

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD? 

Ahh, could there be a harder question? I'd say my favourite dish is rice in coconut milk with chili seasoning. If you want, I will post a recipe of it pretty soon. 

6. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? 

Two cans of greyish paint - yes, I'm redecoratng my room for the hundredth time.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK OF ALL TIME?

"The Catcher in the Rye" - J.D. Salinger

8. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR? 

Burgundy, like red wine.

9. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? 

Yes! I have a cat called Panda.

10. FAVOURITE PERFUME? 

It really depends on the season we have, on the mood I'm in, how I'm feeling - on everything basically, but I noticed that I always go back to 'LVII - Limitted Edition' by ZARA, I just love this one and it's a go to for me.

11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY?

Christmas, but more the time before it, than the actual holiday itself.

12. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY? 

Yes! I'm lucky enough to have travelled quite a lot, considering I'm only 18. I live in Poland, so I've visited: Germany, Slovakia, England, Italy, France, Greece, Hungary, Monaco

13. DO YOU SPEAK ANY OTHER LANGUAGES? 

My first language is Polish, so besides that I speak English fluently and I can understand some things in German, Spanish and French, but I'm nowhere near being good at speaking in those languages.

14. WHERE IS YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP? 

ZARA

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE RESTAURANT? 

I don't really go to restaurants that often to have a favourite.

16. FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS? 

Gabriella Lindley, Savannah Brown, Cartia Mallan, Adiyanna and a lot more but that would have to be a different post haha

17. FAVOURITE MOVIE?

Again, I have a lot of favourite movies but right now I'd have to say it's 'Mr. Nobody'. It's just soo thought provoking and has a really interesting concept that it's kind of stuck in my head at that point.

18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW? 

'White collar' - I've watched the whole series three times now and I still love it to pieces.

19. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 

I'm 165 cm tall so that makes me 5'4'' / 5'5'' ?

20. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 

I am 18 years old :)


I hope you enjoyed this type of post and that you got to know me a little bit more and we can call ourselves besties and make friendship bracelets and I'm rambling now, soo thanks for stopping by and I'll talk to you soon! 


1 comment:

  1. I love how you like rice and coconut milk! I really want to try this now haha and the Aloe Vera juice sounds interesting too! xx


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete