Friday, 6 May 2016

Yves Rocher haul | vol. 1

Hi! It's been a long while since I made a haul post, so I thought now is the right time to change that. I went to Yves Rocher store in my town just to have a usual look around, but my mind quickly changed when I scanned all the shelves with my eyes. 


There's just something I just can't resist in natural, 'green' products and if you add that they are cruelty free - well, I'm all yours. So I decided that I'm going to make a 'vol. 1' and 'vol. 2' of this haul, because I don't want to bore you with too many products happening in one post and by that statement you can already tell I bought more than I expected. But hey! They're not all for me so it's okay, right? hahah


  
First thing I bought (for my mum) is a moisturizer for wrinkles and firmness that you apply for the night, so it can work on your skin while you're asleep. It's designed for all skin types, so you don't have to worry that it's going to be too harsh or not moisturizing enough for you because it's made from natural ingridients. 


In addition to the previous purchase we have a concentrated moisturizer for eyes and lips area. It's supposed to reduce the possibility of wrinkles in those areas and treat already existing ones. 


Now, this little thing in a tiny bottle is what you can call magic. It's a glittery eye shadow in a powdery form, which has soo many benefits (but about that in a post in which I review this baby).



These two I find very simmilar - hand creams made from natural ingridients with a lovely scent to them. I have already tried them out a little bit and I have to say, they are definitely my favourites.

If you want to see a review of any product up there, just let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading as always x 

Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a fab haul - I'm really intrigued by this eyeshadow, can't wait to read the review and see what else you bought in volume two :) X

    Viva Epernay | Festival Tickets Giveaway!  

    ReplyDelete